We Succeed Virtual Tutor Job Application
Please note: applicants will be invited to interview and accepted on a rolling basis so it is advised to apply as soon as possible.
Employment Hours & Status:
- Hours for this job are flexible. You can choose to work as few as 3 hours per week or as many as 40
- Temporary/Seasonal with opportunity to continue in future semesters
Stipend: $19/hour (up to $760 per week or $7,000 for the summer)
Start date: June 2021
End date: flexible
About We Succeed
We Succeed is a nonprofit that employs high-achieving college students in need of financial support to offer affordable tutoring to K-12 students, boosting the academic and long-term economic success for both.
Launched in 2020, We Succeed aims to provide a “win-win” approach to tackling educational inequalities by paying college students with financial need a competitive wage while boosting success rates for underserved K-12 students who need remote tutoring support – especially during COVID-19. For more information about We Succeed’s mission, please visit us at www.wesucceed.org.
We Succeed featured in Yahoo! News: Online tutoring could be the cure for pandemic learning loss
- You’ll provide online tutoring support to underserved K-12 students.
- Sessions last 60 to 90 minutes.
- Receive online training that covers effective tutoring practices.
- Get matched with students based on availability, academic subjects, and similar interests.
If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com