Enroll in tutoring
New Student Application
Thank you for your interest in enrolling into We Succeed’s tutoring program! Our new student application for tutoring support should be completed by a parent or guardian. Please complete this application as thoroughly as possible to ensure we can match you with a tutor to meet your needs. Please note that we are only able to accept high school students in California at this time.
We Succeed’s Model
We Succeed’s tutoring model may be unlike others you have encountered. Before completing our student application, please note the following:
- Affordable tutoring for everyone: We Succeed is dedicated to ensuring that all students have access to affordable tutoring support. Our pay-what-you-can model allows you to choose if you can pay, allowing us to meet the needs of all families. Don’t worry if you can’t afford private tutoring at the moment, we are still willing to work with you no matter what your budget is so that no student is left behind!
- Proven tutoring principles: We Succeed’s tutoring program was developed with Saga Education, a national leader in education. Our tutoring model uses their proven researched based tutoring principles, which have been featured by USA Today and the University of Chicago.
- Time commitment to work towards results: We Succeed tutoring requires a semester-long minimum commitment from the participating student(s), with regularly scheduled tutoring sessions (scheduled based on your student’s availability and the availability of their assigned tutor). Our model is based on relationship-building between the tutor and student and work over a several week period to achieve academic goals.
- Online learning: Tutoring occurs virtually using video chat and interactive websites. Students will need access to a computer device and internet access in order to participate.
- Peer model: At times, We Succeed tutors may hold tutoring sessions with up to two students at a time. This research-based approach allows participating students to interact, reflect on and collaborate on activities together, and has been shown to improve academic results for both students.
To proceed with submitting a We Succeed student application, please complete all of the fields below.